What Are Affirmations?
- Affirmations are brief recitations to empower and reprogram you
- Affirmations are a quick way to see the Hand of the Divine in action
- Affirmations can help you gain pinpoint clarity
- Affirmations help reveal and release blocks
- Affirmations are gentle and similar to flower remedies
- Affirmations are a strong way to connect with God IMMEDIATELY
Following is a list of some of my favorite affirmations. Try them for yourself. Observe how you feel while you are saying them. Even if they aren't true in the moment, your subconscious doesn't know that because it cannot tell the difference between what is 'real' and what is 'fantasy'.
Most importantly, have fun with affirmations. Memorize and recite them. Compose them into mini song and verse. Sing, chant or say them while you are in the car, getting a shower, (especially) making dinner, driving to/from work, exercising, walking the dog or doing your nails.
Psst ... Did you come here from our Tea Room?
List of Affirmations
Repeat as often as you wish
- Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself
- I am ready, willing and able to heal
- My body heals quickly and easily
- I trust in the process of life
- I AM balance and harmony
- I love, approve and accept myself for who I am right now
- I AM health
- I AM flow
- I AM safe
- I AM love
- My body is filled with love and perfect health
- What Creator/God has done for others, Creator/God will do for me
- I have an endless purse; when money goes out, more money comes in
- I AM lucky, fortunate and successful in life
- I AM a good money manager
- I have all that I need; all my needs are met
- Love is the key that opens every door for anything that I want and I use the key of love to open the door to my new ______________
- I lovingly forgive and release all of the past
- I choose to fill my world with joy
- I AM the daughter/son of the King and my wealthy Father makes way for me
- Now is the appointed time and today is the day of my amazing great fortune
- I AM healthy, wealthy and wise
- I AM young, youthful and beautiful
- I AM happy, healthy and holy
I encourage you to imbue your auric field with thoughts of sacredness, healthy eating and supplements, balanced fitness, harmonious outcomes, and brilliant love and light. Claim your divinity, walk with unconditional love, and keep your heart open to love, for the world reflects what and who you are at all times. Allow the gifts of Wakan Tonka, the Shekinah/Holy Spirit/Ba (Egypt. Dove), to bring forth the transmuting violet flame and transform old belief systems and patterns into unconditional love and light. Through this time of ascension - be the flow. Creator through and in YOU is the Way, the Truth, and the Light!
In Divine Service and Abundant Light,